The Web Site www.globalalumni.org (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”) is property of GLOBAL ALUMNI EDUCATION S.L. (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”). The registered office of the COMPANY is at C/ Acanto 11 – 28045 Madrid and CIF B87471678.
The COMPANY recommends that you read the Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as “Conditions of Use”) carefully. This page tells you the terms under which you make use of this Site. These Conditions of Use and your use of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish Law. The COMPANY reserves the right to change these Conditions of Use at our discretion by changing them on this Site. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
With the aim that the use of this Site complies with transparency, clarity and simplicity criteria, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY at: email@example.com.
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on this Site, subject to these Conditions of Use and the data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Protection Policy”). By using or accessing this Site you become a “User” and thus, you agree to be bound by each and every one of these Conditions of Use, which the COMPANY reserves the right to modify at any time. Consequently, all Users must read the Conditions of Use carefully every time they access this Site, and therefore, if they do not agree to these terms, they are not authorized to use it and should stop doing so immediately.
Also, please be advised that special conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services, and their use shall imply that the User agrees to be bound by such alterations, updates or modifications.
Through this Site, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing: information about the COMPANY, contact details, products and services, fees, offers, location, a contact section where Users may raise questions after providing their personal details, and links to social networks (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
The COMPANY processes Users’ personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the data processing policy and digital rights warranty. For more information on personal data processing, please click here LINK.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents in this Site, and in particular designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other features suitable for industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights. All trademarks, trade names or distinctive brand features, industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements included in this Site, are owned exclusively by the COMPANY and/or third parties who are authorized to use them. Therefore, the User commits not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or publicly communicate, transform or modify content, protecting the COMPANY from any claims arising from the breach of such obligations. In no event shall access to this Site imply any waiver, transfer or license of rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Conditions of Use do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of this Site and/or its contents other than those included herein. Any use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to prior and express authorization granted explicitly for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third-party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and any intellectual creation in this Site, as well as this Site as a whole are copyrighted by intellectual property legislation. The COMPANY owns the elements that make up the graphic design of this Site: menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content in this Site or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization to use such elements. The content provided in this Site shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any manner or on any media, without the expressed written authorization of the COMPANY.
Furthermore, it is forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate «copyright», as well as any technical protection devices or information that the contents may include. The User of this Site commits to respecting the rights set forth herein and avoiding any action that could harm them, and, in any case, the COMPANY reserves the right to take legal action in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. User’s Obligations and Responsibilities
The Users undertake that:
- They must use this Site, its contents or services for lawful purposes only, complying with: (i) any applicable law or regulation; (ii) the Conditions; (iii) generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions and (iv) public order.
- They must gather all the means and technical requirements necessary to access this Site.
- They agree that any personal information they give will always be accurate, correct and up to date. They will be liable for any fraudulent or inaccurate information they provide and for any injurious consequences this may entail for the COMPANY or third parties.
In addition, the User will refrain from:
- Using this Site for fraudulent purposes, using this site to submit illegal content expressly prohibited in the Conditions of Use or that is injurious to third parties or using this Site in any way that causes it, access to it and to its documents, files or stored content to be damaged or impaired, interrupted or impeded.
- Accessing or attempting to access any restricted content in this Site without complying with the Conditions established for that purpose.
- Causing damage to this Site’s equipment or the servers and networks which are connected to it and those of this Site’s suppliers or third parties.
- Submitting content which contains software viruses or that may damage in any other way the COMPANY’s equipment or the servers and networks which are connected to it and those of its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use or modify any form of content owned by the COMPANY, third parties and other Users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or publicly communicating, transforming or modifying content unless it is legal or they have been expressly authorized to do so by the owner of the rights affected.
- Removing, obscuring, or altering any proprietary rights notices or any other rights the COMPANY or third parties have which may be affixed to or contained within the Services, as well as any technical protection devices or information that can be inserted within the contents.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain contents by any means or procedures other than through those provided for this purpose, indicated expressly in the websites where the contents can be accessed or those that are used normally because they do not pose a threat to this Site and/or its contents.
- The User undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawing, audio files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and any material that:
- Infringes on or violates fundamental rights and liberties recognized in the Constitution, International Treaties or other legislation.
- Induces, encourages or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in short, illegal or immoral actions which are also against public order or against generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Induces, encourages or promotes actions, attitudes or mindsets that discriminate based on gender, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
- Makes available or grants access to products, items, messages and/or services that are considered criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in short, illegal or immoral, and which are also against public order or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Induces or encourages to engage in practices that are dangerous or harmful to mental health.
- Is covered by the COMPANY or third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights unless the User has been expressly authorized to do so.
- Is contrary to honor, personal or family privacy or to a person’s personal image.
- Constitutes illicit, deceptive or disloyal advertising.
- Contains software viruses or programs that cause this Site to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
If to access any of the services and/or contents the User was provided with a password, it is compulsory that the User use it diligently, keeping it secure at all times. Therefore, the User will be liable to keep it confidential, committing not to transfer this information to third parties, temporarily or permanently, and not to grant third parties access to the services and/or contents. Moreover, the User must notify the COMPANY of any incidences related to the User’s password being misused, stolen or lost and also of any events of unauthorized access, so that it is possible to solve the issue immediately. Consequently, as long as the User does not notify the COMPANY any such incidence, the COMPANY is not liable for it. On the other hand, the User will be responsible for any fraudulent use of the contents and/or services in this Site by unauthorized third parties.
If the User fails to comply with any of the obligations listed among the Conditions of Use, the User will be held accountable for any damages incurred to the COMPANY.
6. COMPANY’s liability
The COMPANY does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain problems that could make it impossible to access, view or download content from this Site due to causes which are beyond the COMPANY’s reasonable control.
The COMPANY cannot be held liable for any decisions made as a consequence of accessing the contents or information offered in this Site.
The COMPANY may at any time interrupt or terminate its provision of services to the User immediately if the User has breached any provision of the Conditions of Use. The COMPANY will not be liable for any damage, losses, claims or costs or expenses arising from the use of this Site. It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any contents that can cause that damage, as long as it is notified about those contents. In particular, the COMPANY cannot be held liable for any damages arising from:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or outages caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks or any other cause which is beyond the COMPANY’s reasonable control.
- unauthorized access through malware of any type and through software viruses or the like.
- inappropriate use of this Site.
- security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions.
The COMPANY reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content in this Site.
The User can be held liable for any damage resulting from unauthorized use of the Service. The COMPANY is not responsible for damage of any kind caused by an improper use of the Service on the part of the Users of this Site. In addition, the COMPANY is exempt from any liability for the content and information that they receive when collecting data, since the forms are for provision of services only.
The User will defend, compensate and protect the COMPANY from any damage derived from claims, actions or lawsuits filed by third parties as a consequence of the User accessing this Site. Moreover, the User is liable for compensating the COMPANY for any damage resulting from the User using “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or any other similar tools used to collect or steal data or any other action on the User’s part that poses an unreasonable burden to the operation of this Site.
The User must not reproduce this Site or its contents in any way, unless The User has been expressly authorized to do so in writing by the COMPANY.
For the purpose of giving the User access to information provided by partners or sponsors, certain links in this Site connect to other Sites maintained by third parties. The COMPANY cannot be held accountable for the content of those Sites and it makes no representations as to the accuracy of their content, or as to any other aspect of information contained in them.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of this Site for private, non-commercial use only. The Sites that include a link to this Site (i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends this Site or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with the COMPANY, or claim that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive brand features of the COMPANY; (iii) may not contain content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that promotes violence or discrimination based on gender, race or religion, or that is illegal or against public order; (iv) may not create links to any page of this Site other than the homepage; (v) must create links to this Site but not allowing other Sites to reproduce this Site as if it was their own or one of their “frames” or creating a “browser” on any of the pages of other Sites. The COMPANY may, at any time, request the removal of any link to this Site, after which the User must immediately proceed to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Sites that have links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY assumes no responsibility whatsoever for anything related to such Sites.
For more information on cookies, please click here LINK.
9. Term and Termination
This Site’s provision of services in principle is to continue indefinitely. However, the COMPANY reserves the right to terminate this Site’s services. The COMPANY will notify the termination or cessation in the provision of the services whenever possible.
10. Disclaimers and Warranties
The contents and services contained in this Site are provided for informational purposes only. Therefore, the COMPANY enters into no express or implied conditions, warranties, terms or representations regarding their legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force Majeure
The COMPANY will not be liable for any failures of performance of the service if these are the result of prolonged power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, government acts and omissions and any force majeure.
12. Conflict Resolution Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Use and the User’s use of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish Law. Any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Madrid.
If any provision of these Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or voidability shall not render these Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will amend or replace said provision with another one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention of the original provision.