What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on a computer by the websites that the user visits. Cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how they are used, they may recognize a user’s device.
GLOBAL ALUMNI EDUCATION S.L.’s website www.globalalumni.org uses both first- and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies
- Types of cookies depending on who manages them:
- First-party cookies are created and sent by the editor of the domain that a web user is visiting.
- Third-party cookies are not created and sent by the editor of the domain that a web user is visiting, but by a third party who later processes the data collected.
- Types of cookies depending on how long they stay on your computer:
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data during the user’s browser session only. Normally these are used to provide a service only once.
- Persistent cookies are designed to store data even after the user’s browser session ends, so that they can be accessed and processed by their owner until the user deletes them or they reach their expiry date.
The user may accept, block or remove cookies by modifying their browser’s settings.
Cookies in this site are only used by:
- The owner of the site GLOBAL ALUMNI EDUCATION S.L. The registered office is at C/ Olimpiada nº2 – 28040 Madrid and CIF B87471678.